Wednesday, September 22, 2010

my little photographer

The other day while cleaning my kitchen I was inspired by my antique camera collection. I have quite a few on display but one in particular grabbed my attention that day. It was an old brownie that I inherited. I've always loved it but at that moment all I could see was how cute my son would look holding it! I took him out into the yard and just let him have fun with it. At first he tried looking through the viewfinder as you would a more modern camera. (which was adorable)But after I showed him how it worked he had a blast. He was running all over the place telling me what he saw through the lens, "I see a tree, I see mommy". It melted my heart. I would love to be able to see the world through the eyes of my son and photography is the closest I'll ever get.





































No comments:

Post a Comment

stuff